Handling or just massage is not only the oldest but also the most used worldwide and perhaps the most invaluable means to relieve from the pain. Massage is the oldest among the therapeutic methods.
Today massage is used as a means of rejuvenation and wellness, reducing pain, anxiety and stress, but also for purely therapeutic purposes. Therapeutic purposes relate to its beneficial effect on vital systems of the human body such as muscle, circulatory, lymphatic, neural etc.
Essential oil massage is one of the most gentle forms of relaxing massage that takes place throughout the body. Essential oils are the essence or “soul” of the plant and help to reduce stress and tension, provide revitalization, increase physical strength, emotions balance and mental clarity by acting in a perfectly natural way. Combined with muscle relaxation movements throughout the body, they provide total relief and relaxation of the muscles from tension and stress, while at the same time offers physical and mental well-being.
• Increases blood circulation, allowing it to oxygenate better
• Improves the metabolism and contributes to slimming
• Increases the circulation of the lymphatic system, which is the body’s defense system, detoxify it and gets rid of cellulite
• Increases the muscles elasticity, while resting on the muscles that are stressed
• Reduces blood pressure in people with hypertension
• Relieves pains (arthritis, back pain, etc.) as it releases endorphins
• Contributes to rapid wound healing and regeneration of tissues
• Relieves from migraines
• Helps the nervous system, reducing stress and eliminating depression (in conjunction with diet)